Hello Ruby Hill, let’s meet at the Picnic Pavilion near the play ground and community garden within Ruby Hill Park at 9am this Saturday, clean up our neighborhood, and celebrate together at Johnson Habitat Park afterwards!! See you there!
When: Saturday, June 3, 2017
9am to 12pm Volunteer
12 to 1:30pm District Cookout and Municipal Fair at Johnson Habitat Park
Where: Picnic Pavilion near the play ground and community garden within Ruby Hill Park
Projects: Helping your neighborhood!
Alley clean ups, planting trees in the right of way, helping your neighbor with a minor home or yard project
There are many ways to participate!
- Volunteer to help a neighbor, plant a tree, or clean up a public space
- Have a truck? Volunteer to haul debris to pick up locations
- Be a team leader by recruiting at least 5 individuals to help
- Request a minor home or yard project (Priority will be given to those that are 65+ or disabled individuals)
- Request a FREE tree to be planted in the right-or-way
- Join us at the post-cleanup barbecue at Johnson Habitat Park!
- Commit to clean up your yard or alley!
Requests for trees and projects received by April 20, 2017 will be given priority. Registration for volunteering closes May 22, 2017.