When: Saturday, June 3, 2017
9am to 12pm Volunteer
12 to 1:30pm District Cookout and Municipal Fair at Johnson Habitat Park
Where: Your neighborhood!
Specific meeting points will be distributed to volunteers who register.
Projects: Helping your neighborhood!
Alley clean ups, planting trees in the right of way, helping your neighbor with a minor home or yard project
There are many ways to participate!
- Volunteer to help a neighbor, plant a tree, or clean up a public space
- Have a truck? Volunteer to haul debris to pick up locations
- Be a team leader by recruiting at least 5 individuals to help
- Request a minor home or yard project (Priority will be given to those that are 65+ or disabled individuals)
- Request a FREE tree to be planted in the right-or-way
- Join us at the post-cleanup barbecue at Johnson Habitat Park!
- Commit to clean up your yard or alley!
Requests for trees and projects received by April 20, 2017 will be given priority. Registration for volunteering closes May 22, 2017.