- This event has passed.
Ruby Hill-Godsman Neighborhood Association April Meeting
April 19, 2016 @ 6:15 pm - 8:00 pm
Hey Neighbors! Join us for our monthly Neighborhood Association meeting as we cover a variety of topics that are pertinent to our Ruby Hill and Godsman Neighborhoods. Bring your announcements and ideas too!
- Brandy and Don will show a short slideshow about the Ruby Hill Community Garden
- Don will give a short presentation about composting
- Maggie Thompson, representing District 7 Councilman Jolon Clark, will give a Mississippi/Broadway update and a Jewell/Evans update and will be available for questions.
- Darrel will give a brief synopsis about District 4 Commander’s meeting.
- There will be an update about our neighbors who lost their house and info about them receiving our monetary gift.
- There will be an announcement about Denver Days: we will be joining forces with Overland Park Neighborhood again and are looking at Sunday, August 7th, late afternoon. Athmar will be doing their Denver Days on Saturday, August 6th. We would like encourage more participation in organizing and participation from our neighborhood. We can talk more details next month.
- We will vote on doing a potluck next month for our last meeting until September.