- This event has passed.
Ruby Hill-Godsman Neighborhood Association October Meeting
October 18, 2016 @ 6:15 pm - 8:00 pm
Hey Neighbors! Join us for our monthly Neighborhood Association meeting as we cover a variety of topics that are pertinent to our Ruby Hill and Godsman Neighborhoods. Check back for an agenda as the meeting date draws nearer.
- Representatives from Denver Police District 4 (if available)
- Voting information for the upcoming November 8th election
- Halloween, trick or treating, safety tips.
- Announcements from our members.
- Scott Gilmore, Deputy Executive Director at Denver Parks and Recreation
- Modifications have been made to the Sanderson Gulch greenway (between Raritan and Zuni) and Mr. Gilmore will be present to answer any questions that we may have about the changes. Denver Parks is relocating certain picnic tables within the area and entertaining the possibility of creating a new picnic area, near the ballfield, within the Sanderson Gulch area. This is a great opportunity to tell Denver Parks and Rec what we would like to see, as a neighborhood.
- Jessie Fischer, board member, Westwood Food Cooperative
- The Westwood Food Cooperative is a community-owned grocery store that will soon open its doors in the Westwood neighborhood. Ms. Fischer will be attending in order to give a brief presentation about the co-op and when they will be open for business.
- Sgt. G. Michael Vogler, Denver Police Department
- Vogler has offered to join us at our meeting to speak about traffic safety concerns in our area. He will begin with an interactive presentation, drawing on what we have experienced in our neighborhood, focusing on the prevention of auto and pedestrian accidents in Ruby Hill and beyond.
- Concerns, questions, final thoughts.
- Meeting adjourns.