October 2019 Meeting Minutes
Below are the October 2019 meeting minutes.
- The co-treasurer provided an update
- The secretary was not present at the previous meeting, so no minutes were read
Denver Police District 4
City Council District 7
Anita Bañuelos, aide to City Councilor Jolon Clarke, spoke about upcoming events. Read more at https://www.luckydistrict7.org/
Chris Piper, State Affairs Manager with Denver Water, gave a presentation on Denver Water’s proposal to reduce lead.
The presentation can be downloaded here.
- Sharona spoke about her business, Ruby Hill Tiny Farm School and her work with the People and Pollinators Network.
- Another guest talked about the Ruby Hill Rail Yard, asking if the RNO had any news on improvements being added and thanked us for our support for it. He is from outside the neighborhood but was appreciative of the Rail Yard and is a member of its Facebook group.
- Our Co-President Jacqui encouraged members to get involved in the leadership of the RNO, noting open positions for Vice President, Membership Secretary and quadrant leaders. She also spoke about opportunities for committees to be formed in various members’ areas of interest, such as for a dog park now that the new Dog Park Master Plan has been released by the city.