Learn about our neighborhood garden at Ruby Hill Park, and find out how you can get a plot and start gardening!
Denver Public Works will be performing sanitary liner work in Ruby Hill in early March 2019 to add 50+ years of life to the sanitary main line.
Denver Public Works has begun the Sanderson Gulch Stormwater Improvements project, which you may have seen between S. Lipan Street and S. Platte River Drive.
Ruby Hill in the News (via Google News)
- Highest-elevation points in metro Denver counties sit at some unexpected places: How to get to the highest spots in Adams, Arapahoe, Jefferson, Denver, Douglas and more - Centennial CitizenPublished on 8 days ago
- Denverites: Ease Climate Anxiety by Planting Trees in 2022 | YourHub - The KnowPublished on 10 days ago
- Sentimental and essential items lost after break-ins at Levitt Pavilion - 9News.com KUSAPublished on 23 days ago
- Sentimental and essential items lost after break-ins at Levitt Pavilion - Reverb MSN MusicPublished on 23 days ago
- Denver Arts & Venues Announces 2021-2022 PS You Are Here Grantees - Broadway WorldPublished on 1 month ago
- Park Hill Golf Course steering committee members accuse the city of "pushing the developer's agenda" - DenveritePublished on 1 month ago